If your Ticketmaster barcodes are not successfully verifying, please check that you are entering them for the correct event listing, date, and time. We are unable to accept barcodes on complimentary tickets or tickets bought from other sources besides Ticketmaster. If you need further clarification about if your barcodes should work, please contact us by submitting a request below.
Articles in this section
- Who pays for postage?
- What do I do with my delivery slip (air bill) once it's printed?
- My tickets are Venue/Box Office collect. Can I sell them?
- Why is there a 0.01ȼ debit appearing on my statement?
- Why has my listing been removed from the site? / Why has my listing expired?
- I cannot verify my Ticketmaster barcodes. / I am experiencing an error when entering my Ticketmaster barcodes.
- Is my ticket listing live?
- When should I send tickets to the Buyer?
- When can I expect my payment?
- What is the Seller Agreement for Ticketmaster Resale?