A Ticketmaster Verified ticket is a ticket that has been originally sold through Ticketmaster. You will receive a ticket with reissued barcodes in your name, and the seller's original ticket will be invalid. You can identify a Ticketmaster ticket by the green tick and "Verified" under the "Buy" button on the listing.
Articles in this section
- What is the Buyer Guarantee? / How am I protected as a buyer?
- When will I receive my ticket?
- What is a Ticketmaster Verified ticket?
- Where are my PDF electronic delivery tickets?
- I’ve forgotten my password/My password has expired.
- Why does my ticket have someone else's name on it?
- Can I get a refund or exchange?
- I have contacted your Customer Service team but have not received a response.
- I have been linked to your site from Ticketmaster.com.au. How did this happen?
- What are General Admission (GA) Tickets?