Please print out the delivery slip and attach it securely to an envelope. You will need to sign the label and be careful not to obscure any barcodes if attaching the label with tape. Please make sure you drop it into an Australia Post outlet to be scanned and request receipts. If the tracking does not update and we do not have confirmation of the tickets being sent, you may be subject to non-payment and fees.
Articles in this section
- Who pays for postage?
- What do I do with my delivery slip (air bill) once it's printed?
- My tickets are Venue/Box Office collect. Can I sell them?
- Why is there a 0.01ȼ debit appearing on my statement?
- Why has my listing been removed from the site? / Why has my listing expired?
- I cannot verify my Ticketmaster barcodes. / I am experiencing an error when entering my Ticketmaster barcodes.
- Is my ticket listing live?
- When should I send tickets to the Buyer?
- When can I expect my payment?
- What is the Seller Agreement for Ticketmaster Resale?