Please check the event page to see if your listing has appeared. You should receive an email confirming the listing however this can sometimes find its way to your Junk/Spam folders. This email will confirm that your listing was submitted to appear on the website. If your listing is not visible within 30 minutes, please let us know and we will investigate for you.
Articles in this section
- Who pays for postage?
- What do I do with my delivery slip (air bill) once it's printed?
- My tickets are Venue/Box Office collect. Can I sell them?
- Can I sell Child/Junior/Concession tickets on Ticketmaster Resale?
- Why is there a 0.01ȼ debit appearing on my statement?
- Why has my listing been removed from the site? / Why has my listing expired?
- I cannot verify my Ticketmaster barcodes. / I am experiencing an error when entering my Ticketmaster barcodes.
- Is my ticket listing live?
- When should I send tickets to the Buyer?
- When can I expect my payment?