We will send you a delivery label to print out and use to dispatch the tickets for your buyer. The Buyer's address is automatically generated on the delivery label you use to send the tickets. Please submit the envelope over a counter at an Aus Post outlet to ensure the tracking updates. If you do not have a delivery slip with 1 business day of your sale, please submit a request.
Articles in this section
- Who pays for postage?
- What do I do with my delivery slip (air bill) once it's printed?
- My tickets are Venue/Box Office collect. Can I sell them?
- Can I sell Child/Junior/Concession tickets on Ticketmaster Resale?
- Why is there a 0.01ȼ debit appearing on my statement?
- Why has my listing been removed from the site? / Why has my listing expired?
- I cannot verify my Ticketmaster barcodes. / I am experiencing an error when entering my Ticketmaster barcodes.
- Is my ticket listing live?
- When should I send tickets to the Buyer?
- When can I expect my payment?