Of course, you just need to log into your account. Click on “Ticket Listings”, select the listing you want to change under “Active Listings” and click “Edit”. You will need to enter your credit card information and re-agree to the Seller Agreement before you can confirm your changes.
Articles in this section
- Who pays for postage?
- What do I do with my delivery slip (air bill) once it's printed?
- My tickets are Venue/Box Office collect. Can I sell them?
- Why is there a 0.01ȼ debit appearing on my statement?
- Why has my listing been removed from the site? / Why has my listing expired?
- I cannot verify my Ticketmaster barcodes. / I am experiencing an error when entering my Ticketmaster barcodes.
- Is my ticket listing live?
- When should I send tickets to the Buyer?
- When can I expect my payment?
- What is the Seller Agreement for Ticketmaster Resale?