On occasion, Ticketmaster suggests Ticketmaster Resale to customers to provide a wider range of choice for their chosen event. You may also be prompted to be redirected if Ticketmaster is not the primary ticketing agency. However, you will not be redirected without first clicking through and selecting to be redirected to our website. You will land on a different URL, interface and have to create a new account in order to complete a purchase. We aim to make this as clear as possible so you can make an informed decision prior to purchase.
Articles in this section
- What is the Buyer Guarantee? / How am I protected as a buyer?
- When will I receive my ticket?
- What is a Ticketmaster Verified ticket?
- Where are my PDF electronic delivery tickets?
- I’ve forgotten my password/My password has expired.
- Why does my ticket have someone else's name on it?
- Can I get a refund or exchange?
- I have contacted your Customer Service team but have not received a response.
- I have been linked to your site from Ticketmaster.com.au. How did this happen?
- What are General Admission (GA) Tickets?