General Admission can be classified as seating or standing, depending on the event. When purchasing General Admission (GA) tickets, you may be quoted section, row, and seat numbers. They are used for inventory purposes only and do not necessarily reflect an actual seat. If you are not sure, please contact us for more information.
Articles in this section
- What is the Buyer Guarantee? / How am I protected as a buyer?
- When will I receive my ticket?
- What is a Ticketmaster Verified ticket?
- Where are my PDF electronic delivery tickets?
- I’ve forgotten my password/My password has expired.
- Why does my ticket have someone else's name on it?
- Can I get a refund or exchange?
- I have contacted your Customer Service team but have not received a response.
- I have been linked to your site from Ticketmaster.com.au. How did this happen?
- What are General Admission (GA) Tickets?