The prices of tickets are set by their seller and this can vary depending on supply and demand for the event. The prices of tickets listed on our website can be higher or lower than the face value printed on the ticket. You are shown the face value prior to confirming your purchase and can also view this in your account by clicking on Order History, then More Details.
Articles in this section
- What is the Buyer Guarantee? / How am I protected as a buyer?
- When will I receive my ticket?
- What is a Ticketmaster Verified ticket?
- Where are my PDF electronic delivery tickets?
- I’ve forgotten my password/My password has expired.
- Why does my ticket have someone else's name on it?
- Can I get a refund or exchange?
- I have contacted your Customer Service team but have not received a response.
- I have been linked to your site from Ticketmaster.com.au. How did this happen?
- What are General Admission (GA) Tickets?