The prices of tickets are set by individual sellers at the price at which they want to sell the ticket. This means there can be several listings for the same ticket type at different prices, higher or lower than face value. Prices can fluctuate at any time so we recommend checking back regularly for updated inventory.
Articles in this section
- What is the Buyer Guarantee? / How am I protected as a buyer?
- When will I receive my ticket?
- What is a Ticketmaster Verified ticket?
- Where are my PDF electronic delivery tickets?
- I’ve forgotten my password/My password has expired.
- Why does my ticket have someone else's name on it?
- Can I get a refund or exchange?
- I have contacted your Customer Service team but have not received a response.
- I have been linked to your site from Ticketmaster.com.au. How did this happen?
- What are General Admission (GA) Tickets?