The listing of Child/Junior/Concession tickets is prohibited on Ticketmaster Resale. This is to ensure a fair marketplace and avoid any issues that may arise as a result of these entry restrictions.
Articles in this section
- Who pays for postage?
- What do I do with my delivery slip (air bill) once it's printed?
- My tickets are Venue/Box Office collect. Can I sell them?
- Can I sell Child/Junior/Concession tickets on Ticketmaster Resale?
- Why is there a 0.01ȼ debit appearing on my statement?
- Why has my listing been removed from the site? / Why has my listing expired?
- I cannot verify my Ticketmaster barcodes. / I am experiencing an error when entering my Ticketmaster barcodes.
- Is my ticket listing live?
- When should I send tickets to the Buyer?
- When can I expect my payment?