It is important that you provide buyers with as much information as possible. This includes details like ticket or viewing restrictions. Please note that your sale may not be honored and fees will be charged if important information is not disclosed on your listing. There is a box provided under the “Enter Ticket Information” section to add notes and restrictions to the tickets. If you are unsure or have concerns, please contact us.
Articles in this section
- Who pays for postage?
- What do I do with my delivery slip (air bill) once it's printed?
- My tickets are Venue/Box Office collect. Can I sell them?
- Can I sell Child/Junior/Concession tickets on Ticketmaster Resale?
- Why is there a 0.01ȼ debit appearing on my statement?
- Why has my listing been removed from the site? / Why has my listing expired?
- I cannot verify my Ticketmaster barcodes. / I am experiencing an error when entering my Ticketmaster barcodes.
- Is my ticket listing live?
- When should I send tickets to the Buyer?
- When can I expect my payment?