All tickets purchased in one order will be seated consecutively unless otherwise stated. If you have purchased your tickets as separate orders we can’t guarantee they’ll be seated together as the tickets may belong to different sellers.
Articles in this section
- What is the Buyer Guarantee? / How am I protected as a buyer?
- When will I receive my ticket?
- What is a Ticketmaster Verified ticket?
- Where are my PDF electronic delivery tickets?
- I’ve forgotten my password/My password has expired.
- Why does my ticket have someone else's name on it?
- Can I get a refund or exchange?
- I have contacted your Customer Service team but have not received a response.
- I have been linked to your site from Ticketmaster.com.au. How did this happen?
- What are General Admission (GA) Tickets?