All you need is a printer! Any ink-jet or laser printer (color or black & white) with a resolution of 300 dpi or more is able to print our print at home tickets. Use 8.5" x 11" size plain white paper for best results. (If you're unsure of your printer's resolution/dpi, check the printer manual). You will also need Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher. If you do not have the latest version Click Here for your free download.
Articles in this section
- What is the Buyer Guarantee? / How am I protected as a buyer?
- When will I receive my ticket?
- What is a Ticketmaster Verified ticket?
- Where are my PDF electronic delivery tickets?
- I’ve forgotten my password/My password has expired.
- Why does my ticket have someone else's name on it?
- Can I get a refund or exchange?
- I have contacted your Customer Service team but have not received a response.
- I have been linked to your site from Ticketmaster.com.au. How did this happen?
- What are General Admission (GA) Tickets?