To ensure your tickets download correctly, please log into your account on a desktop or laptop computer. Click on “My Upcoming Events” and select “Order Details” and there will be a red button indicating “Print Your Tickets”. Some mobile phones and tablets do not support Adobe Flash which is required to access your tickets. If you are still experiencing issues, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Articles in this section
- What is the Buyer Guarantee? / How am I protected as a buyer?
- When will I receive my ticket?
- What is a Ticketmaster Verified ticket?
- Where are my PDF electronic delivery tickets?
- I’ve forgotten my password/My password has expired.
- Why does my ticket have someone else's name on it?
- Can I get a refund or exchange?
- I have contacted your Customer Service team but have not received a response.
- I have been linked to your site from Ticketmaster.com.au. How did this happen?
- What are General Admission (GA) Tickets?